Tuesday 21 May 2013

It's 3am ..

Well, just a little bit after ...  And our lovely goatlings are on their way to their new home.

Everyone was fast asleep as I arrived around 2.15am but they were soon up and about to see what was going on. 

We had already separated the 30 that we needed so that they were at the back of the barn nearest to the gate, all ready to load:



I arrived down there well before everyone else so that I could have a chat with them all and give them all a hug.  Especially little Holly who is such a sweet little goat.  I will miss her the most I think.

To our surprise, they all loaded very easily and were soon all comfy in their huge lorry with lots of straw.  Then we closed the gates and off they went!


It's going to be a long journey for them but they are very lucky girls to have such a wonderful new home waiting for them.  I think they will be thoroughly spoiled!

Bon voyage!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pics ... quite spooky with all those little eyes glowing in the dark :-)

    ReplyDelete